- BETA: Direct integration to Scout and Acquire has been added to SWRemote! This includes History on Responses and Proposals from a customer appearing inside SWRemote, as well as the ability to add a new Proposal or Response from SWRemote pre-filled with customer information!
- Code Push has been added to SWRemote to allow for quicker and smoother App Updates in the future!
- Added the ability to restrict Techs from deleting Photos out of Dropbox if they are not the tech who entered them. This can be enabled on the SWRemote Admin Website. This is off by default, but you can enable it following the instructions here.
- The Billing Address (if different), Job Number, and Agreement Number (if the Job has one) have been added onto the Invoice Receipt.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing a second Payment from being taken in a Job where the Previous payment had already been cleared in SuccessWare21.
- Fixed a bug where the Expected Duration was being reset to the default when moving forward from the Onsite Screen. This will prevent the tech from accidentally sending the default duration again and overwriting the previous submission.
- On Sales calls, if Lead Notes are set, they will display on the My Jobs and Dispatch screens below Job Instructions. Job Instructions will be hidden if none are entered.
- If no information is entered into the "Check Policy" field on the SWRemote Admin Website, no prompt will appear inside SWRemote when choosing Check as the payment type. You can learn more about Editing your Check Policy here.
- Various errors have been fixed caused on the Customer Search screen, or when returning to SWRemote on the device after minimizing it.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Error Messages to be thrown, and clearing the screen when select +Agree and/or +War when adding a Line Item to the invoice.
- Reference Library Items should now be downloaded automatically during SWRemote's automatic process for updating the Pricebook. This will still require a tech to log back into SWRemote or run a Force Resync to make it to the device. For more information on running a Force Resync, you can follow the instructions here.
Please click HERE if you need assistance with updating SWRemote. If you have trouble updating please call our support line at 1-800-566-6940