The 10-8 button sends an attention notifier over to the call board in SuccessWare21. This can be found as an "Exclamation Point" on the actual assignment. They can also click on the exclamation point on the right-hand side of the Call Center screen, and it will display all assignments that "Need Attention".
This is mainly used as a way for the technicians to let dispatch know that they are almost done with their current call, allowing dispatch to call and confirm the technicians next call.
The 10-8 button is located in the top-right hand corner of the screen (on both phones and tablets), as shown below circled in red:
Upon submitting the 10-8 message in SWRemote you will see this on the dispatch board inside SuccessWare21 in two locations:
There are 2 areas where the Alert will appear:
- you will see it on the actual Technician's call.
- You will see it listed in the Alert Center.
If you click on the Alert Center button, it will open a menu called "Needs Attention" and show you a list of all assignments (as seen below).
If you would like to remove the call notification, you can do so by following these directions:
1. Click on the call with the 10-8 punch on the Dispatch board
2. Locate the call with it's notification on the right hand side, toward the bottom.
3. Right clock on the call and select Attention...
4. Uncheck the Needs Attention check box and hit OK
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]