The following steps must be taken by a user with administrative access in SuccessWare21.
- Log in to SuccessWare21.
- Click on the red 21 icon in the top left-hand corner.
- Open the agent manager by going to Setup > Utilities > Administrative Tools > Agent Manager.
- Enter an agent password for swmagent.
- Under Agents, the list of companies are listed. Be sure any companies that need access for SWRemote are enabled (to enable a company, right-click the blank space and choose Enable/Disable).
- Go to our SWRemote admin site. Under the 'Master Accounts' tab, enter the Agent Password you created, then hit SAVE at the bottom right.
- Scroll down and tap "Test Connection". If it's green, you're all set.
- If the Test fails, call our SWRemote support team at 1-800-566-6940 so that we can update the agent password on our side as the passwords need to match exactly.
*NOTE* This message can also be reported if another database in your SuccessWare21 install such as a backup or tutorial is not connected to SWRemote when pressing the update on the SWRemote Admin Site. If you are receiving this error when hitting update but your techs are able to login, you can simply ignore this error.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!