Error: There was not enough remaining storage space, or the storage quota was reached and the user declined to allow more space : (1001)
We are not entirely sure why this error occurs. In some rare cases, this can come up due to the device's storage being completely full, and SWRemote cannot download any additional data. Please check to make sure the device's storage is not full.
You can check the device's internal storage by following these instructions:
- Go into the device Settings
- Select General
- Select Storage & iCloud Usage
- Under the Storage header, select to see if anything is listed under Available.
If the Available storage is low, below 1 GB, you may need to clear out space. This can be done by deleting Photos or large Apps. The Manage Storage button on this screen will show you what's taking up the most space.
If you have plenty of available storage left, (Greater than 1 GB), you may need to reinstall SWRemote if this issue keeps occurring. Press OK and see if you can move forward, but if the error continues to occur, you will need to reinstall SWRemote. You can find instructions on reinstalling and re-registering your device in the links below.
- How do I uninstall an application on my Apple iOS device?
- How do I download the SWRemote application to my device?
- How Do I Register A Device To My SWRemote Account?
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels-
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!