- Custom Forms with Save to Dropbox enabled will now save to Dropbox upon hitting the Save button rather than when the Invoice receipt was emailed
- Added a Sync Dropbox button that allows a technician to receive immediate updates from your company's integrated Dropbox account *Note* Frequent use of this option will increase your data usage
- Added a detailed progress indicator for the Update and Reimport buttons
- Dropbox Account name will now be displayed on the Company page when integrated with SWRemote.
- Added Templates to the Invoice Email Settings, which control headers and footers on your emails. The logo is in header, and company information is in footer.
- Created the ability to mail a test invoice receipt from the Admin Site.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing Custom Forms from being saved
- Corrected an issue with clicking the "Send and Update Email" button effecting current customers who don’t have an email on file.
- Removed the Error being thrown when a Technician saves a form for a job that has had the form template recently deleted on the Admin Site.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing SWRemote from downloading documents from Dropbox that had special characters in the name, such as a "-"
- Corrected an issue where an applied negative balance would not display on an Invoice, even though it was properly changing the total amount and Payment Amount. This was only a graphical error and it has now been fixed.
- Added a Validation error to properly indicate that Agreement Type is required when adding an Agreement Deposit to the invoice.
- Corrected a display issue with the “Parts End Date” in the Equipment section for the Customers in SWRemote.
- Visits are now sorted by Date under the +Visit section of SWRemote.
- When using the Samsung Galaxy S7, the Camera will no longer crash.
- Corrected reporting Errors when pushing the “Update” and “Re-Import” Button on the Admin site.
- Fixed various issues on the admin site related to: display, text fields, language and loading.
- Sorting Custom Forms on the SWRemote Admin Site will now properly match what is seen inside the SWRemote App.