This error message occurs when there is no connectivity between the SWRemote server and the SuccessWare21 server you are running on. Seeing this error message does NOT mean that the device itself has no internet connectivity.
There are a few reasons this error message can occur:
- The server your instance of SuccessWare21 is running on has been recently rebooted, and the Http Service Administrator was never started
- The IP address of your server changed
- Your firewall settings have changed, or have not properly been configured
- You are running SuccessWare21 on the ASP and the ASP is currently down
- At Least One of the security check boxes must be checked inside the SSL/TLS tab in the Properties menu of the HTTP Service Admin. (Click here to see how to perform this step)
How can I fix this?
Feel free to call SWRemote support for assistance in figuring out this problem. If you know what the issue could be, you can try using the solutions below to resolve the issue. The solutions correspond by number with the problems above:
- Restart your Http Service Administrator
- Call SWRemote support and provide your new IP address, or log into the SWRemote admin site and type it in yourself (the format should be https://xxx.xx.xxx.xx:2143, entered in the API URL field)
- Make sure that your firewall settings are correct - verify using this article that the appropriate settings are enabled
- Contact the ASP helpdesk line at 1-877-884-6277 and report the outage
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!