- Log into your PayPal account using your credentials
- Click on the Account Administration tab
- Select Company Information
- From here, you can change the following
- Company Address
- Primary/Secondary contact
- Phone Number
- Email Address
If you change the password for PayPal, you MUST update the password in https://manage.swremote.com to match.
- Log into https://manage.swremote.com using the credentials provided to you
- Click on Master Accounts in the left nav.
- Scroll down until you see PayFlow Settings in the left nav.
- Type in the new password in both the PayFlow Password and Confirm PayFlow Password fields.
- Press the Save button.
- This change is immediate and any credit card transactions made after this point will use the new password, HOWEVER, you must have the Techs Quit SWRemote and then restart in order for transactions to go through in the field. Click HERE to learn how to Quit and Restart SWREmote.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!