This can occur because of two different issues. Please check both of these locations which are located below:
PayFlow credentials in manage.swremote.com -
- Log into manage.swremote.com
- Click Master Accounts on the left side
- Navigate to the "PayFlow Settings" section
- If there are no credentials in the fields provided, then they need to be setup
- If there are credentials, confirm that the PayFlow password matches your PayFlow Manager password.
PayFlow checkbox in manage.swremote.com -
- Click on Master Accounts on the left side
- Check to make sure the check box for PayFlow Setup is checked
- If it isn't checked, check it and click Save. You MUST have all techs out in the field terminate the app, and log back in for changes to take affect.
- If the box is checked, make sure the techs have terminated the app, and relaunched since the changes have taken affect in admin.swremote.com
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!