*Having trouble seeing a Truck still?, Scroll to the bottom of this document.
- Log in to SuccessWare21 as an administrator. Navigate to the 21 button and Select Purchasing. Next, Select Inventory Manager (as seen below)
- Inside the Inventory Manager Select Stock/Whse tab on the top
- Right click on the grid area -> Select New Warehouse
- Fill in unique Warehouse No. and Check the Vehicle box
- Fill in a *UNIQUE* Vehicle No. and enter a Description (*NOTE* The Description is what your techs will see when choosing a truck in SWRemote. Also, if you do not fill in a Vehicle Number, the truck will not be visible in SWRemote) and click Save
- Log into manage.swremote.com with your credentials. Click on the Master Accounts option and then click the Update button. For more information on starting the update, please follow these instructions.
- Terminate the application and click on the Truck No drop down list to see the new truck/vehicle added (note that you must be currently connected to the internet to see the changes occur)
*Having trouble seeing a Truck still?
If two Trucks have the same Vehicle Number, SWRemote will only download the first one it sees.
Each Truck must have a unique Vehicle Number.
Also, it is important to note that the Vehicle Manager and the Inventory Manager are not the same thing. SWRemote does not receive any information from the Vehicle Manager, however, the Inventory Manager setup will display in SWRemote.
Trucks are listed as warehouses in SuccessWare21, not just listed as vehicles. If the Inventory Manger in SuccessWare21 is being used and you are logged into a truck, requisitions will automatically be created after completing a job.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]