Instructions for SuccessWare21:
- Log-in to SuccessWare21 and click the red 21 button at the top of the screen
- Select Setup and then open the Reference Library
- Select Customer Accounts and then double click on Payment Methods
- Right Click in the grid and select Modify Mode
- Right Click again and select New
- Enter the Payment Method name, which will act as your Title.
- Click in the Payment Type field. Then Click the Box with the 3 Dots. A list will appear. Choose anything from this list, however please ***NOTE! 'CreditCard' will populate in the Credit Card Dropdown, not in the Other. Please choose another Payment Type, preferably "Other".
- Right Click and select Save
- Last but not least, you will need to first push these changes to our servers, and then have the techs "Force Resync" to bring the changes down to their devices. Please follow the instructions found HERE.
Instructions for the Technicians when using the "Other" Payment type in the field:
To make the new Payment Type appear on the Device, they will need to go into the Settings and press Force Resync.
- Then on the Pay Screen under the Payment Type, Press the Other radio button.
- Tap on the Dropdown menu and select the appropriate Payment Method.
- The Reference Number can be used from 3rd party processing apps, finance payments, etc to help keep track of transactions between 3rd party Apps, SWRemote and SuccessWare21.
Note: if you are checking on live Credit Card processing, then you will want to make sure that the "PaymentType" is set to 'CreditCard' for Amex, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, etc.
If you have any further questions, please call or e-mail the SWRemote Support team at 1-800-566-6940 or [email protected].