The Timecard Status in SWRemote displays “Onsite” and won’t allow me to perform a timecard punch.
Why does this happen?
This can occur from several methods, but they all share with the Onsite section of the technician’s timecard showing “Onsite” with an In and Out time filled in with nothing after it.
This will also be seen in the SWRemote Admin site (admin.swremote.com)’s logs by looking at the line for the tech that says GetCurrentTimeCardStatus, clicking “Show XML.” Here you will see the Status is “Onsite” and will likely not have a TimeIn and TimeOut filled in.
Login to SuccessWare21
- Bring up the Call Center (Dispatch) by clicking on the 21 button, then Customer Service.
- Right click on Employee Code and Select Timecard.
- Uncheck the Remote control check box.
- Then Right Click and choose Modify.
- Right Click and choose Add New entry
- Add a timecard punch after the last Onsite punch with only an In. Usually Available (ON) is a good choice.
- Fill in the appropriate fields for the new timecard entry, but remember to leave the Out time blank. Press Accept.
- You should now have a new Timecard Entry with just a TimeIn. Also remember to re-check the Remote Control checkbox.
- Last, but not least, refresh SWRemote by having the Tech press the Settings button along the left side of the screen and then the Reload Assignments button.
For a more visual guide on refreshing the Assignments on a Device please click HERE.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!