In order to make these changes you will need an SWRemote Administrative Account to access our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com ) . If you don't have access you will need to speak to whomever in your office has access to make these changes.
- Log in to our Admin Website manage.swremote.com
2. Click on Master Accounts on the left hand side.
3. Scroll down until you see Check Policy.
4. Edit the text located in the Check Policy field.
5. Scroll down and press the Save button
6. The next time your technician logs out and log back in, they'll receive the new information.
Here is a video of the new Admin site. The following link will jump to the section that talks about the The Check Policy: Admin Website Walkthrough (starting with Master Accounts)
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]