In order to make these changes you will need an SWRemote Administrative Account to access our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com ) . If you don't have access you will need to speak to whomever in your office has access to make these changes.
- Log in to our Admin Website ( manage.swremote.com )
2. Click on Master Accounts on the left hand side.
3. Scroll down until you see Work Suggested or Work Done.
4. Click in the blank Name box at the bottom of the page. It will highlight with a light blue and you will see your cursor blinking. This will act as the Title, in which the Techs will select from a list in SWRemote.
5. Click in the blank Description box at the bottom of the page. It will highlight with a light blue and you will see your cursor blinking. This will act as the body of text. You can add all of the details here and you can enter generous amount of Text, which can save the Techs a lot of time in the field.
6. To Edit the predefined notes, Click anywhere in the Name or Description and start typing, then press the Save button
7. To Delete the predefined notes, Click the Trash can button
8. The Technician needs to Quit and then log back in, and they'll receive the newly added/updated work done.
If Quitting SWRemote does not work, please have them run a Force Resync.
To edit notes:
- You must hover over the description text until your mouse cursor becomes a pointing hand. Then Click on the text.
2. Now the text box opens up. Click again in the box and the cursor will appear.
3. Edit the text you need change.
4. Press the save button.
Here is a video of the new Admin site. The video will jump to the section that talks about the Notes Templates: Admin Website Walkthrough (starting with predefined Notes)
If you have any additional questions, you may reference our online help documents at www.help.swremote.com, call our support team at 1-800-566-6940 or email a support ticket to our support team at [email protected].