Click the Master Accounts heading from the left navigation. Make any desired changes to the fields listed and press the Save button when you are done
- Calls to Download - How many calls would you like the device to download to the device for Mobile Technician? In case the device loses connectivity and the technician finishes his first call the next call will be available on their device to dispatch to if there is another call on the device. If jobs change frequently in SuccessWare21 we recommend setting this to one.
- Calls to View - How many calls would you like the device to display on the My Jobs screen for the technician to view?
- Check Policy - This is the check policy for your company that customers must agree to if paying by check.
- Work Authorization Required - Yes/No: If this is not checked, the device will not take you to the work authorization screen.
- Credit Card Authorization Required / Work Approval Required - Yes/No: If this is checked, the technician will be required, if the customer is paying by credit card, to swipe the credit card information before the work can be authorized by the customer.
- Work Suggested - Yes/No: If this is not checked, the work suggested notes will not appear on the printed invoice.
- Work Done - Yes/No: If this is not checked, the work done notes will not appear on the printed invoice.
- Pre-Populate Details - Yes/No: If this is checked, and there are parts attached to a task in SuccessWare21, it will automatically attach all the parts to the task in Mobile Technician. Please note, the device must have connectivity at the time of sending through the invoice in order for the parts to be synced with what is in SuccessWare21.
If you require further assistance, please reach out to the Support Team using any of our channels -
Email: [email protected]
Chat with us!